Real Estate Law
- Sale and acquisition of real property: land; industrial, commercial and residential buildings (already standing or planned); sales of individual or block assets.
- Construction: construction contracts, assistance to project owners, delegation of responsibility for project supervision, project supervision, real estate development, assistance with construction-related litigation and real estate surveys.
- Leases: commercial and residential lease laws and litigation (negotiation and finalization, setting rent upon renewal, eviction).
- Financing of real estate projects: legal and tax aspects
- Real estate tax legislation: tax optimization for investment structuring, tax legislation applied to real estate transactions.
- VAT on real estate: real estate transactions, property development, real estate agents, transactions by companies operating in real estate
- Handling of real estate transactions
The real estate law department is supervised by Olivier Bureth