- Corporate operations: creation of companies, capital increases and reductions, issuing complex securities, mergers, split-ups etc. Drafting and negotiating shareholders’ agreements and asset and liability guarantees. Employee shareholding: drafting stock option and business creator share plans.
- M&A: LBOs, takeovers, equity stakes, drafting offers, acquisition audits, setting up negotiations for and drafting agreements to ensure the liquidity of investments, asset and liability guarantees and agreements with managers. Assistance with post-acquisition restructuring.
- Transfer of assets: sale of assets and/or partial transfer of assets; sale of a company as a whole or of a business’s goodwill, or of a private practice.
- Assisting self-employed professionals with buying or selling private practices (public accountants, lawyers, etc.)
- Litigation (i.e. disputes regarding the leveraging of guarantees of assets and liabilities or disputes between shareholders).
- Day-to-day legal assistance to companies.
The Corporate department is supervised by Olivier Bureth